Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Vacation Photos

Coast of Israel and Mediterranean from the plane


Dead Sea!



Floating in the Dead Sea



Camel Riding














Jordan River



Other side of Jordan Riever- Israel



Traditional Baptism site of Christ




Baby Camels on the side of the road





Mt Nebo where Moses looked out on the Promised Land


Streets of Jerusalem Old City


Looking out on Mount of Olives



Dome of the Rock





Wailing/Western Wall- men on the left and women on the right


Looking in at those praying at the wall





Church of the Holy Sepulchre



Slab where Christ may have been placed (look at above mosaic)



Outside the church


Spices!





Thought to be Golgotha- place of the skull... you see the skull face in the rocks?



Tomb of Christ! He's not there!



Inside the tomb

1 comment:

  1. TARYN!!!! Oh sweet Taryn! I had gotten behind on reading your blog and it so good to be back! I have missed you and hearing about your adventures! I will be praying for your continual healing and for your relationships! I am so happy that the Lord brought a friend your way! I wish I could meet you for coffee and a good long chat! love you, janna

    ReplyDelete