Tuesday, April 6, 2010

The Day I've Been Waiting For

Two precious, important words: medical release! Yesterday when I went to my doctor he gave me my medical release, and today my employer gave my the final medical release that I need to go to Spain! The past few days have been full of ups and downs. It's been a whirlwind as I've anticipated this release and only a few weeks ago received my visa. Everything has been merging together for this final go ahead. I am overwhelmed and excited. I'm almost at a loss because I've waited for almost 5 months for this day and here it is. I may be in Spain as early as the end of next week!

Pray for the day that I leave... I'll let everyone know when I get my ticket so you can pray specifically. Another thing that has recently happened is that Brook must return stateside to wait on her visa to be processed. Please pray that it's processed quickly, so that she can return to Spain to be with me! This entire journey has been a challenge for both of us and more than anything we just want to be together doing the job we signed up for last June. We don't know why God has allowed for our path to go the way it has gone, but we trust Him and keep moving forward. Please pray for the team members who have been looking for an apartment for Brook and me (she has been in temporary living since she arrived back in January). Pray that these details come together for when I get there and for when Brook returns. Brook and I may actually pass each other over the Atlantic. We are hoping our time frame overlaps a little so we can see each other before being apart again. Continuing to pray that God moves in a mighty way, so her visa is ready for her to pick up (unlike how I could mail my passport in, the consulate now requires an in person pick up of the visa).

These are the new details, and I'm starting to pack! Please continue to lift up my legs as they continue to heal and swell. That's just what going to be normal for awhile because of the severity of my injuries. Thankfully for now, I don't have to see any more dentist for complications from my jaw break. There are possible surgeries way in the future, but I'm trying to not worry about those now. Okay, sorry if this update was a bit scattered! I'm just excited/nervous about it all!

In Him,
Taryn

1 comment:

  1. That is so crazy about you and Brook just missing each other, what a sweet reunion it will be when you are finally there together doing kingdom work in SPAIN!!

    AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    We're praying for you tonight-you're on my heart and I know God is going to open SO many doors because of your obedience to Him. Bless you girl, I wish I could be there to hug your neck and see you off at the airport. J and I will pray though, and one day somewhere on this earth or not I WILL give you that hug!

    ReplyDelete