Friday, October 9, 2009

Just Call Me the Birthday Girl!

Another birthday... and I'm still always so excited. I kind of felt like I was 10 or so when I woke up this morning. I mean come on, shouldn't I be more mature, and not as into birthdays? Not at all. I was excited about the birthday gifts and of course the cake (with whipped frosting of course! the cake place spelled my name wrong, so we had to take care of that) Thanks for the birthday wishes from everyone, and for the recent prayer and support. As of now my important documents necessary for my Spain visa application are on their way to me. This is a huge answer to prayer, especially because this part of the process took too long. Pray for the rest of my team and that their documents come also. Brook is the girl that I'll be living with, traveling with, and breathing the same air with for the next 2 years, and she hasn't got her documents yet. Please pray for her as well! I leave for training in Virginia Tuesday and I'm so excited! Something funny that happened is that my dad and I have the same flight next Tuesday. He's having to travel for business and randomly his company sent him his itinerary with the same flight as mine! I know he's thrilled to travel a part of the trip with me. Funny how those things happen. Please comment and let me know that you guys are reading this. Your support means everything to me. Hopefully I'll have fun and exciting stories soon, and I'll keep y'all updated through my training. I pray that I learn the information I need to effectively share the gospel, and to share truth with Latin American immigrants. Love to you all!

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!! I am loving the blog and keeping up with you. Hope all the getting ready to leave things are going well! We are praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ditto to Britt. keep it coming fellow blogger!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Belated Birthday sweet gal! Thanks for writing about your journeys and about how God is blessing you in the little ways. I second Bekah! Keep writing so that we can walk through this journey with you! Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Birthday! lol, if i have to share air with someone, i'm glad it's you :)

    ReplyDelete