It seems as though this week, I have quickly progressed from just standing to walking with my lovely walker. It is a fancy walker that my aunt and uncle had. It even came with tennis balls on the bottom of the legs! Even though sometimes it doesn't seem fast enough, my body is truly healing because of your prayers. I still lack some energy, and my body is still in the midst of the healing process, but it's amazing to watch prayers get answered.
The reason I know you all are praying for me is because I see it. I see it when we ask for everyone to pray for my right leg to catch up to the recovery of my left leg, and all of the sudden the swelling goes down drastically in that leg the next day. I also see it when I tell people I'm standing, and the prayers seem to quickly lift me on to walking. I see it when I ask people to pray for my energy, and it increases daily. Your prayers are lifting me up the the Healer, and he alone is healing me. I believe it would be a disservice to God for me to give the credit to anyone or anything else. By you interceding for me, you get to be a part of the amazing thing God is doing in my body. My hope is that you continue to pray for me long after I recover. I am desperate for your prayers everyday, and I'm going to be desperate for your prayers even when I'm in Spain.
It's so wonderful that we have a way to talk to our Heavenly Father, and that praying is what makes headway in the hearts of those who have yet to know about Christ. Please continue to pray for my healing, but more importantly pray for the immigrants in Spain that I'll get to work with. Pray that they'll come to know the Lord, and they'll come to understand how Christ has redeemed them. I can't wait to be in Spain and say that I know that people are praying because I see it. I desire to see the prayers lived out in front my eyes even more. I'm getting to see it now, and I can't wait to see it continue on around the world for the glory of God. My heart still aches to see his glory around the world.
No comments:
Post a Comment