Sunday, January 17, 2010

Kung Fu Hamster vs. Dr. Hamster

So at one point during highschool or college my aunt and uncle gave me this ridiculous toy hamster that sings the Kung Fu Fighting song and is dressed up like the karate kid. I have carried him along with me through my moves in college. As much as I have appreciated him, my dear friend Christy has always hated him. She just thinks he's gross, and she shares her dissatisfaction with him anytime they meet. I actually think deep down she's quite fond of him. Because of her love/hate for him, in the past I have called her and just pushed the hamster's music button, so she could hear him singing for her on the other line. I would always hear her yell for me through the phone!

Well interestingly enough when I was sick, my friends Kate and Christy posted a facebook video of them with another toy hamster! Except this one was a singing Dr. It's just a continuing inside joke between a group of us, but I did think that some other people out there may also appreciate this little, toy hamster. I even found him worthy of taking to my physical therapy to make my friends smile. Below is the video of my adventure with the Dr. hamster. It's silly, I know, but maybe it'll make you laugh! I mean just think of me being in public with this thing... pretty embarrassing!




2 comments:

  1. Rock that hamster. I literally laughed out loud. Poor Tessa was like WHAT IS THAT? And we loved it.

    But not as much as we love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. TARYN! You crack me up!!! I miss the three of you girls... :( and this post made me miss you all that much more. xoxox

    ReplyDelete